Assam News : UPPL declares list of 22 candidates for BTC polls
The United People's Party Liberal (UPPL) on Monday announced their first list of 22 candidates for the BTC race.
Next 4 April will be the referendum to elect a new council.
The list is comprised of all seven Council members present.
It includes the former president and party president of ABSU, Pramod Boro from Goybari constituency, and a female candidate from Baukungri constituency, Pratibha Brahma.
The list also includes members of the NDFB as well as signatories of the recent Bodo Peace Agreement Gobinda Basumatary from Bhairabkunda and Ranjit Basumatary alias BR Ferenga from Chirang Duar constituency.
The list of candidates:
- Jomduar (ST) – Jiron Basumatary
- Saraibil (ST) – Sila Basumatary
- Kachugaon (ST) – Ukil Basumatary
- Dotma (ST) – Jyatirandra Brahma
- Deborgaon (ST) – Buddha Dave Mushahary
- Baokhungri (ST) – Pratibha Brahma.
- Chirang (ST) – Maoti Brahma Hazoary
- Chirang Duar (ST) – Ranjit Basumatary (BR FERENGA)
- Kajolgaon (ST) – Rwngwra Narzary
- 10.Nichima (ST) – Nirmal Kr. Brahma
- Subhaijhar (ST) – Guneswar Goyary
- Manash Serfang (ST) – Suresh Daimary.
- Baganpara (ST) – Katiram Boro
- Darangajuli (ST) – Phanindra Basumatary
- Nagrijuli (Non ST) – Sushil Das
- Gaybari (ST) – Pramod Boro
- Suklai Serfang (ST) – Pradip Boro
- Goreswar (ST) – Pabitra Kr. Boro.
- khwirabari (ST) – Babul Basumatary
- Khaling Duar (ST) – Dilip Boro
- Dhanshri (ST) – Rujugwra Mushahary
- Bhirabkhunda (ST) – Gabinda Basumatary
source -- news live